Breaking News:

latest

About Me

Amit Kumar   Author & Founder Hi Friends, I am  Amit Kumar   a BCA(Regular) degree holder and 20 year old young Entrepreneur from ...

Amit Kumar 
Author & Founder
Hi Friends, I am Amit Kumar a BCA(Regular) degree holder and 20 year old young Entrepreneur from the city of love and passion Vranasi the heart of India.By Profession I’m a Web Designer, Computer Teacher, Google webmaster tool ,Photoshop and SEO Optimizer.
I have deep knowledge and am interested in following Services, I can provide you consultancy in these subjects as well as you can hire me for any out of these services!


  • Web Designing (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) 
  • Web Developing (PHP, My SQL, Joomla, PhpBB, Drupal)  
  • Photoshop
  • SEO (Basic to Advance)
  • Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Linkedin) 
  • Affiliate Marketing (ClickBank, Amazon, linkshare)
I use all social networks and you can add me on all social networks by following below links.








1 comment